- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
System Failure when customer should be redirected to paypal
8 years 10 months ago #283621
by DSWrights
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dswrights.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : System failure
see above. I don't know what I did wrong installing the extention, but when a customer shoudl be redirected to paypal it shows a system failure.
It seems like the information needed isn't transferred.....
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : System failure
see above. I don't know what I did wrong installing the extention, but when a customer shoudl be redirected to paypal it shows a system failure.
It seems like the information needed isn't transferred.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283626
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic System Failure when customer should be redirected to paypal
Hi,
I couldn't test. I had to create an account, and for that I had to click on the confirmation link sent to me by email, but I never got the email.
Please provide a working test user account so that we can try.
I couldn't test. I had to create an account, and for that I had to click on the confirmation link sent to me by email, but I never got the email.
Please provide a working test user account so that we can try.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283656
by DSWrights
Hi, that's another problem then, how can I fix the problem with the email?
DemoUser
qwerty
Replied by DSWrights on topic System Failure when customer should be redirected to paypal
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I couldn't test. I had to create an account, and for that I had to click on the confirmation link sent to me by email, but I never got the email.
Please provide a working test user account so that we can try.
Hi, that's another problem then, how can I fix the problem with the email?
DemoUser
qwerty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283675
by DSWrights
Replied by DSWrights on topic System Failure when customer should be redirected to paypal
Hello, I've decided to remove the module. Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic System Failure when customer should be redirected to paypal
Hi,
If you don't have the emails sent by your website, you probably have an issue with how you configured the email settings of the Joomla configuration. You would have to check with your hosting support.
However, a simple solution is to turn off the new account validation setting of the Joomla user manager.
If you don't have the emails sent by your website, you probably have an issue with how you configured the email settings of the Joomla configuration. You would have to check with your hosting support.
However, a simple solution is to turn off the new account validation setting of the Joomla user manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds