- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
Add properties to product
8 years 10 months ago #283709
by ebordes
Add properties to product was created by ebordes
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.26
After updating to the latest 3.2.1. version it is not possible any more to select when creating a new product multiple properties at the same time. I've created a property "Grams" with multiple options like 14 gr, 16gr, 18gr etc...When creating a new product and adding this property then I need to select every property option separately in stead of multiple in the past?
please advise,
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.26
After updating to the latest 3.2.1. version it is not possible any more to select when creating a new product multiple properties at the same time. I've created a property "Grams" with multiple options like 14 gr, 16gr, 18gr etc...When creating a new product and adding this property then I need to select every property option separately in stead of multiple in the past?
please advise,
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283731
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add properties to product
Hello,
Can you please clarify and explain what is a property ?
I don't think that we're using the same word in our side.
Regards,
Can you please clarify and explain what is a property ?
I don't think that we're using the same word in our side.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283794
by ebordes
Replied by ebordes on topic Add properties to product
Sorry for the mix up, I mean the characteristics in stead of the properties...
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283815
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add properties to product
Hi,
Please download the install package on our website for the latest version again, install it on your website and then clear your browser's cache and it should work properly.
Please download the install package on our website for the latest version again, install it on your website and then clear your browser's cache and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds