Skip to main content

Updating Process - Products edit not working

More
8 years 10 months ago #283842 by eggdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32

Hi There,
I just updated to the latest Business version 3.2.1 unfortunately my dashboard doesn't look anything like your current demo.
Also when I go to the product edit it the page is very much broken, almost as if it was partially loaded.

I updated it from 2.4.0 to 3.2.1. If there is an specific process to update from the version to the latest, could you please point me in that direction?

It still in local so I can't share a link.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #283844 by Jerome
Hello,

You might want to deactivate some of the legacy settings, like the dashboard one :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #283925 by eggdesign
Hi Jerome,
Turning that off definitely worked for the new dashboard. So thanks for that.
I just realized I had a backend template override for the product edit view. After removing that is worked fine.

All sorted for now
cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #283926 by eggdesign
I just realiased though that the product ordering in the backend isn't working. Not even in your demo.
The order column in the product list view shows a "x" icon, instead of the up and down arrow (or even the numeric order input field).
Can you please have a look at you demo and advise?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum