- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Stand alone
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 9 months ago #284423
by mcsdesigner
Hikashop Stand alone was created by mcsdesigner
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
Can Hikashop stand by itself withou Joomla?
I want to build an HTML site using images of products, then when a customer clicks on Image it takes them to the Hikashop product page.
reason being I want images and text searchable outside of PHP format.
Thanks in advance...
Can Hikashop stand by itself withou Joomla?
I want to build an HTML site using images of products, then when a customer clicks on Image it takes them to the Hikashop product page.
reason being I want images and text searchable outside of PHP format.
Thanks in advance...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284425
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Stand alone
Hello,
HikaShop is a Joomla component ; it is made to work using the Joomla core.
Regards,
HikaShop is a Joomla component ; it is made to work using the Joomla core.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #284990
by mcsdesigner
Replied by mcsdesigner on topic Hikashop Stand alone
Ok so I install Joomla, can I use a regular html page to reference my Hikashop with "Buy Now" buttons?
I don't want a PHP page to format my website,I want HTML to front my site and PHP to run my store... is that doable?
I don't want a PHP page to format my website,I want HTML to front my site and PHP to run my store... is that doable?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by mcsdesigner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Stand alone
Hi,
Sure.
When you edit/create a product in HikaShop, you have the "add to cart HTML link" button that you can click on. That will open a popup with some HTML you can use to add a "add to cart" button anywhere (even on another website). When someone will click on that link, it will add the product to the cart and the user will be redirected to the checkout of HikaShop for the payment.
Sure.
When you edit/create a product in HikaShop, you have the "add to cart HTML link" button that you can click on. That will open a popup with some HTML you can use to add a "add to cart" button anywhere (even on another website). When someone will click on that link, it will add the product to the cart and the user will be redirected to the checkout of HikaShop for the payment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds