Skip to main content

hikashop_config size

More
8 years 9 months ago #285149 by babaei
hikashop_config size was created by babaei
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8

Hello
my site hikashop_config table size is 114.6 MiB .
I think there is a problem with this table.
please help me to fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #285151 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_config size
Hi,

That's not normal. HikaShop doesn't store much in there.
On our end the table never goes above 300KB.
So I don't know what you have in it but I guess that most of the data in there could be removed.
One thing you can try is empty the table and install HikaShop. That will add back the default values and you'll have to configure again your shop settings in the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum