- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Win10 Antivirus detects Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in HikaShop Starter downloads
- Hulanbator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 9 months ago #285230
by Hulanbator
Win10 Antivirus detects Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in HikaShop Starter downloads was created by Hulanbator
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : \com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip->media/js/checkout.js
I was not able to install HikaShop because downloading com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip or the tar.gz version results in the standard built-in Antivirus of Windows 10 1709 detecting a Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in media/js/checkout.js
Can someone have a look what is causing the Antivirus to quarantine and remove the files and maybe fix it? As I want to be sure that this is really a false positive, before installing HikaShop on my server.
Best
Hulan
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : \com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip->media/js/checkout.js
I was not able to install HikaShop because downloading com_hikashop_starter_v3.2.2_2018-01-01_21-27-28.zip or the tar.gz version results in the standard built-in Antivirus of Windows 10 1709 detecting a Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in media/js/checkout.js
Can someone have a look what is causing the Antivirus to quarantine and remove the files and maybe fix it? As I want to be sure that this is really a false positive, before installing HikaShop on my server.
Best
Hulan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285237
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Win10 Antivirus detects Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in HikaShop Starter downloads
Hi,
Just to be sure, I downloaded the install package of HikaShop Starter 3.2.2 from our website a few minutes ago, extracted it and looked at that file and I can confirm that it doesn't have any trojan. It's the normal checkout.js file.
So either you downloaded the package from somewhere else than our website and the file has been modified by the person providing the file, or it's a false positive of your antivirus software.
I would also add that I'm also on windows 10 with the built-in antivirus software up and running and it didn't detect anything for me.
So try redownloading it from www.hikashop.com/download.html
Just to be sure, I downloaded the install package of HikaShop Starter 3.2.2 from our website a few minutes ago, extracted it and looked at that file and I can confirm that it doesn't have any trojan. It's the normal checkout.js file.
So either you downloaded the package from somewhere else than our website and the file has been modified by the person providing the file, or it's a false positive of your antivirus software.
I would also add that I'm also on windows 10 with the built-in antivirus software up and running and it didn't detect anything for me.
So try redownloading it from www.hikashop.com/download.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulanbator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Hulanbator
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #285246
by Hulanbator
Replied by Hulanbator on topic Win10 Antivirus detects Trojan Win32/Sprisky.U!cl in HikaShop Starter downloads
Ok thanks a lot! Tried it now at work and was able to unzip and check. Seemed to be a false positive. Thanks for checking from your side as well!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds