- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Discount price doesn't show crossed.
- henk de kip
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #287372
by henk de kip
Discount price doesn't show crossed. was created by henk de kip
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
I choose to show the prices before discount. It works.
I just want the 'old' price crossed.
Hikashop should do this, but I don't get it working.
It should look like this:
[strike]€50,00[/strike]
€40,00
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.4
I choose to show the prices before discount. It works.
I just want the 'old' price crossed.
Hikashop should do this, but I don't get it working.
It should look like this:
[strike]€50,00[/strike]
€40,00
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount price doesn't show crossed.
Hi,
In the "Styles for the front-end" setting of the HikaShop configuration, you can select "default" instead of "none" and it will do it.
Or you could just add such CSS on your website:
span.hikashop_product_price_before_discount{
text-decoration:line-through;
}
In the "Styles for the front-end" setting of the HikaShop configuration, you can select "default" instead of "none" and it will do it.
Or you could just add such CSS on your website:
span.hikashop_product_price_before_discount{
text-decoration:line-through;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: henk de kip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- henk de kip
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #287461
by henk de kip
Replied by henk de kip on topic Discount price doesn't show crossed.
Problem solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds