- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Parent Product Name in email order create
8 years 7 months ago #287566
by eggdesign
Parent Product Name in email order create was created by eggdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hi Guys I am creating an email override for the Order Create and I would like to echo the parent product name on the email order as well as the existing $item->order_product_name;
I had a look at $item and I can't see information about the parent element.
How would I go about that?
Changing templaes via hikashop > System > Emails.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hi Guys I am creating an email override for the Order Create and I would like to echo the parent product name on the email order as well as the existing $item->order_product_name;
I had a look at $item and I can't see information about the parent element.
How would I go about that?
Changing templaes via hikashop > System > Emails.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287572
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Parent Product Name in email order create
Hi,
The information is not loaded.
You need to use the $item->product_id to load the data of the product from hikashop_product with a MySQL query.
Then, run a second MySQL query on hikashop_product using this time the product_parent_id of the result of the first query.
The product name of the parent will then be in the result of the second query in product_name
The information is not loaded.
You need to use the $item->product_id to load the data of the product from hikashop_product with a MySQL query.
Then, run a second MySQL query on hikashop_product using this time the product_parent_id of the result of the first query.
The product name of the parent will then be in the result of the second query in product_name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds