- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Product Added to the cart pop over notification
8 years 7 months ago #287941
by eggdesign
Product Added to the cart pop over notification was created by eggdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hi There,
I would like to know if there are there any settings for controlling the popover that comes up after a product has being added to the cart.
Either hide/disable it, control of how long it displays and or if it is possible to adde a link to checkout.
At the moment it displays as an overlay/z-index element on the page and that covers my cart module when I scroll back to the top.
So I am either trying to reduce the time it stays on screen, 2 - add a button to go to checkout or 3 - hide it completely.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hi There,
I would like to know if there are there any settings for controlling the popover that comes up after a product has being added to the cart.
Either hide/disable it, control of how long it displays and or if it is possible to adde a link to checkout.
At the moment it displays as an overlay/z-index element on the page and that covers my cart module when I scroll back to the top.
So I am either trying to reduce the time it stays on screen, 2 - add a button to go to checkout or 3 - hide it completely.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287943
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Added to the cart pop over notification
Hi,
Yes, you can do all that with the settings of the HikaShop cart notify plugin when editing it via the Joomla plugins manager.
Yes, you can do all that with the settings of the HikaShop cart notify plugin when editing it via the Joomla plugins manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eggdesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds