- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 4
Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
8 years 7 months ago #288126
by Alexa
Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems? was created by Alexa
Hi,
Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop and and is this program recommended to work with? I asked because i found over the search some posts with bugs. Already Thank You for help .)
Regards
Alexandra
Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop and and is this program recommended to work with? I asked because i found over the search some posts with bugs. Already Thank You for help .)
Regards
Alexandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288128
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
I have used Gantry 5 and templates based on Gantry 5 without any issues other than a few css tweeks.
regards
Trevor
regards
Trevor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288127
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
Hello,
There is no special incompatibility between Gantry 5 and HikaShop.
Yes, there were some few bugs in the past due to some system plugins but they have been solved.
Regards,
There is no special incompatibility between Gantry 5 and HikaShop.
Yes, there were some few bugs in the past due to some system plugins but they have been solved.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288162
by Alexa
Replied by Alexa on topic Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
Ok Thank You for your Help .)
Regards
Alexandra
Regards
Alexandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288179
by Alexa
Replied by Alexa on topic Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
I have one last question. Are there any gantry pre built template extra for hikashop. I can t foud it.
Thanks for help.
Alexandra
Thanks for help.
Alexandra
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Alexa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288186
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is Gantry 5 compatible with Hikashop, without problems?
Hi,
Not that I know of.
Not that I know of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds