restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
- Frank.Oehlen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #289128
by Frank.Oehlen
-- url of the page with the problem -- : stattgarde.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi togehter!
The restrictions and dimensions are not working properly anymore - I guess since one of the last updates. Every time I try to define a date and hour to start selling - the time changes every time I press "SAVE".
For example: start selling should be 2018-04-01 14:00 - I press SAVE and the hour increases to 15:00 - press SAVE again it is 16:00 and so on.
another problem: if I try to set different dates for the variations - the calendar is not opening anymore. The only possibility is to type in.
and guess what: after saving changes the time has increased about 1 hour
))))
Might it be possible to fix that bug?
Best regards,
Frank
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi togehter!
The restrictions and dimensions are not working properly anymore - I guess since one of the last updates. Every time I try to define a date and hour to start selling - the time changes every time I press "SAVE".
For example: start selling should be 2018-04-01 14:00 - I press SAVE and the hour increases to 15:00 - press SAVE again it is 16:00 and so on.
another problem: if I try to set different dates for the variations - the calendar is not opening anymore. The only possibility is to type in.
and guess what: after saving changes the time has increased about 1 hour
Might it be possible to fix that bug?
Best regards,
Frank
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Frank.Oehlen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #289131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce either problems on my end.
I'm not able to reproduce them either on our demo website backend.
Regarding the hour changing, it looks like an issue with your setup of the timezones in your Joomla or on your server.
Could you check on them ?
Regarding the calendar not openning, could you check if you have javascript errors at that point in your browser's console ?
I'm not able to reproduce either problems on my end.
I'm not able to reproduce them either on our demo website backend.
Regarding the hour changing, it looks like an issue with your setup of the timezones in your Joomla or on your server.
Could you check on them ?
Regarding the calendar not openning, could you check if you have javascript errors at that point in your browser's console ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Frank.Oehlen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
8 years 6 months ago #289202
by Frank.Oehlen
Replied by Frank.Oehlen on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Dear Nicolas,
thanks a lot for your reply. Unluckily these options haven't been the reason.
Our timezone is still "Berlin, Germany" and when starting with hika business 3.1 there haven't been these kinds of "problems". What makes me a bit suspicious is the fact that the time I set changes everytime I press save. Even without any change has been done on the product details - the hour changes after pressing SAVE.
Concerning the calendar
It's a bit strange. On the products main page it opens when clicking the icon - on the products variants page it does not open. So I don't think that the reason is the javascript.... :--)
Best regards,
Frank
thanks a lot for your reply. Unluckily these options haven't been the reason.
Our timezone is still "Berlin, Germany" and when starting with hika business 3.1 there haven't been these kinds of "problems". What makes me a bit suspicious is the fact that the time I set changes everytime I press save. Even without any change has been done on the product details - the hour changes after pressing SAVE.
Concerning the calendar
It's a bit strange. On the products main page it opens when clicking the icon - on the products variants page it does not open. So I don't think that the reason is the javascript.... :--)
Best regards,
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Hi,
1. Since I don't have the problem I guess we'll need a backend and FTP access to check the issue.
Could you provide it with a link to this thread via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
2. It's not possible that it's not a javascript problem. The calendar system uses javascript to display itself. If there is something not working with it, it can only be a javascript issue.
Are you able to reproduce the issue on our demo website ? If yes, it might be linked to a javascript issue with your browser (which version are you using and which browser ?). If no, then it might be linked to a conflict with something else on your website and I guess we'll need a backend access and FTP access to check on the issue directly on your website.
1. Since I don't have the problem I guess we'll need a backend and FTP access to check the issue.
Could you provide it with a link to this thread via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
2. It's not possible that it's not a javascript problem. The calendar system uses javascript to display itself. If there is something not working with it, it can only be a javascript issue.
Are you able to reproduce the issue on our demo website ? If yes, it might be linked to a javascript issue with your browser (which version are you using and which browser ?). If no, then it might be linked to a conflict with something else on your website and I guess we'll need a backend access and FTP access to check on the issue directly on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #309909
by pcomelearning
Replied by pcomelearning on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Any solution for this?
I have the same issue. I change the time and when I hit 'Enter' it reverts to 22:00.
I have the same issue. I change the time and when I hit 'Enter' it reverts to 22:00.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #309910
by pcomelearning
Replied by pcomelearning on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Actually, I have the exact same issue, where the time goes down by an hour each time I hit 'save'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #309915
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic restrictions and dimensions: time increases when saving data
Hello,
It means that your hosting server and your Joomla are not configured with the same timezone.
It's unfortunately a common Joomla issue and your time shifting should be visible in other components than HikaShop.
You should check your Joomla global configuration and your hosting settings so they will use the same timezone settings.
Regards,
It means that your hosting server and your Joomla are not configured with the same timezone.
It's unfortunately a common Joomla issue and your time shifting should be visible in other components than HikaShop.
You should check your Joomla global configuration and your hosting settings so they will use the same timezone settings.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pcomelearning
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds