Joomla update sees old license
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #289861
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Joomla update sees old license was created by williamstdd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
initiativeready.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
I was on Hikashop 3.2.0 and the Joomla control panel showed me that there was an update available, but it also said my subscription expired 01 January 2016. That is a date of an older subscription. I have the newer one that is valid through 2018. I tried to "attach" the newer subscription on the Hikashop site to this domain, but it stays blank. I am not sure what I have done wrong, but would like to get it corrected.
Cheers,
Todd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
I was on Hikashop 3.2.0 and the Joomla control panel showed me that there was an update available, but it also said my subscription expired 01 January 2016. That is a date of an older subscription. I have the newer one that is valid through 2018. I tried to "attach" the newer subscription on the Hikashop site to this domain, but it stays blank. I am not sure what I have done wrong, but would like to get it corrected.
Cheers,
Todd
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289862
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Joomla update sees old license
Hello,
For license questions ; best is to use our "contact us" form.
I remove the website assignation of your old and expired license ; so you can now perform the assignation on your active license.
Regards,
For license questions ; best is to use our "contact us" form.
I remove the website assignation of your old and expired license ; so you can now perform the assignation on your active license.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds