- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
Problem after update
8 years 6 months ago #290542
by verde
Problem after update was created by verde
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.24
I've updated the Hikashop 3.3.0 and I have the following problem: when the product appears, the data (like price, name of the product, product code) are in the same line. The appearance of the voting has also changed: the stars can be seen but the number of the evaluations disappeared. How could I rearrange the features of the products so that they are in separate lines? Moreover, how can I make the number of evaluations appear again?
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.24
I've updated the Hikashop 3.3.0 and I have the following problem: when the product appears, the data (like price, name of the product, product code) are in the same line. The appearance of the voting has also changed: the stars can be seen but the number of the evaluations disappeared. How could I rearrange the features of the products so that they are in separate lines? Moreover, how can I make the number of evaluations appear again?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem after update
Hi,
For the price and name being on the same line, it's just a CSS issue, probably linked to your template CSS or custom CSS you've added before.
Hence, we would need a link to the page to be able to say anything as this is not like that by default in HikaShop 3.3.0
Also, regarding the votes, I don't remember that the vote system has ever displayed the vote average value next to the stars.
Normally, this appears when you hover on the stars with a tooltip and it has always been like that.
So I suspect that this was done by something that had been customized on your end.
For the price and name being on the same line, it's just a CSS issue, probably linked to your template CSS or custom CSS you've added before.
Hence, we would need a link to the page to be able to say anything as this is not like that by default in HikaShop 3.3.0
Also, regarding the votes, I don't remember that the vote system has ever displayed the vote average value next to the stars.
Normally, this appears when you hover on the stars with a tooltip and it has always been like that.
So I suspect that this was done by something that had been customized on your end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds