- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
- Jennescher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #290564
by Jennescher
HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business) was created by Jennescher
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tivertonyachtclub.org/administrator/inde...nt_edit&payment_id=3
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version, 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari Version 10.1.2 (10603.3.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS
My question: If I'm using the Starter version (free download), is the payment plug-in Access level = ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS for all payment plug-ins? I have set up credit card, paypal and check, and I see the bold red type ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS at the bottom of the set up under Access level. Please confirm that this means I really cannot use HikaShop to do online sales with the "free download" HikaShop Starter version. Please say it isn't so! (Im a tiny shop in a little non-profit club).
Jennifer
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version, 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari Version 10.1.2 (10603.3.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS
My question: If I'm using the Starter version (free download), is the payment plug-in Access level = ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS for all payment plug-ins? I have set up credit card, paypal and check, and I see the bold red type ONLY_FROM_BUSINESS at the bottom of the set up under Access level. Please confirm that this means I really cannot use HikaShop to do online sales with the "free download" HikaShop Starter version. Please say it isn't so! (Im a tiny shop in a little non-profit club).
Jennifer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290565
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
Hello,
The "Access level" section is related to the usage of Joomla user group restriction on payment plugins.
It has not kind of relation with "downloads" and do not generate any issue with that feature.
You can check the payment plugin documentation if you want to read more about that setting :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...paypal-form.html#acl
Please be sure that HikaShop starter do allow to create a full working e-commerce store, for free.
The feature provided by commercial edition of HikaShop are advanced feature if you want to go further, like "guest checkout", advanced customization (via custom fields), usage of Joomla user group for products/categories/payments/shippings, etc.
Regards,
The "Access level" section is related to the usage of Joomla user group restriction on payment plugins.
It has not kind of relation with "downloads" and do not generate any issue with that feature.
You can check the payment plugin documentation if you want to read more about that setting :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...paypal-form.html#acl
Please be sure that HikaShop starter do allow to create a full working e-commerce store, for free.
The feature provided by commercial edition of HikaShop are advanced feature if you want to go further, like "guest checkout", advanced customization (via custom fields), usage of Joomla user group for products/categories/payments/shippings, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313095
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
Hi,
I've go same problem, I test my own HikaShop starter , and any of payment system look like working. On cart process when I click on Paypa or bank transfer, noneof them work. Cart stuck at payment and don' go to the end or even open paypal window.
Any help with this issue will be nice
Thanks in advance
Greg
I've go same problem, I test my own HikaShop starter , and any of payment system look like working. On cart process when I click on Paypa or bank transfer, noneof them work. Cart stuck at payment and don' go to the end or even open paypal window.
Any help with this issue will be nice
Thanks in advance
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
Hi,
We would need a link to your website to look at the situation.
We would need a link to your website to look at the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #313222
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
My website is
www.nomadsroad.com
shop is www.nomadsroad.com/fr/2015-03-04-04-15-50
test have been done on this item www.nomadsroad.com/fr/2015-03-04-04-15-5...n-d-un-tour-du-monde
thanks in advance for your help
Greg
shop is www.nomadsroad.com/fr/2015-03-04-04-15-50
test have been done on this item www.nomadsroad.com/fr/2015-03-04-04-15-5...n-d-un-tour-du-monde
thanks in advance for your help
Greg
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by mtgt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
Hi,
I would recommend to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting under the "advanced" tab of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new checkout of HikaShop 3.x and 4.x. It should work much better.
I would recommend to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting under the "advanced" tab of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new checkout of HikaShop 3.x and 4.x. It should work much better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313359
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
thanks
that works well, I also remove all legacy option
but I notice another issue, when I click on return to shpping I got an error
that works well, I also remove all legacy option
but I notice another issue, when I click on return to shpping I got an error
Code:
Warning: require_once(/home1/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad/templates/rt_fresco_responsive/error.php on line 66
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php71/lib/php') in /home1/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad/templates/rt_fresco_responsive/error.php on line 66
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop Starter versus HikaShop Essential (Business)
Hi,
That error comes from your template. I would recommend to contact your template provider about it.
What I can propose to fix it temporarily is to rename that error.php file from your template via FTP and copy the error.php file from the protostar template there. That should hopefully avoid the problem.
That error comes from your template. I would recommend to contact your template provider about it.
What I can propose to fix it temporarily is to rename that error.php file from your template via FTP and copy the error.php file from the protostar template there. That should hopefully avoid the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds