- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
No popup on add to cart click
- slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291633
by slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca
No popup on add to cart click was created by slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't get any
Hi,
I've just updated to 3.4 from 2.xx and now the add to cart button does not provide a popup nor does it take me to checkout.
I looked through the forum but could not find anything. I disabled all the legacy items related to the cart.
In attachment the enabled plugins.
Where should I look next?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't get any
Hi,
I've just updated to 3.4 from 2.xx and now the add to cart button does not provide a popup nor does it take me to checkout.
I looked through the forum but could not find anything. I disabled all the legacy items related to the cart.
In attachment the enabled plugins.
Where should I look next?
Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291656
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic No popup on add to cart click
Hello,
I wonder if you haven't an Ajax error, to be sure of it you can use your navigator inspector (right click and select inspect or inspector tool) tool on the product page and see if you have an error message.
If you have an error message provide it.
Anyway, provide an url to test bu ourself will allow us to better understand the context.
Regards
I wonder if you haven't an Ajax error, to be sure of it you can use your navigator inspector (right click and select inspect or inspector tool) tool on the product page and see if you have an error message.
If you have an error message provide it.
Anyway, provide an url to test bu ourself will allow us to better understand the context.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #291685
by slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca
Replied by slamadeleine@toolsoft.ca on topic No popup on add to cart click
Hi Philip,
Thanks for your insight, I didn't get any ajax error but I did figure out that the problem was with the template. When I inspected the popup, it was off screen, I modified the template and now everything works as expected.
Thanks,
Sébastien
Thanks for your insight, I didn't get any ajax error but I did figure out that the problem was with the template. When I inspected the popup, it was off screen, I modified the template and now everything works as expected.
Thanks,
Sébastien
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds