- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 4
Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
8 years 5 months ago #291754
by Alexa
Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment. was created by Alexa
Hi,
I am looking for a secur plugin for the redsys payment. I found many plugins under redsys.com but not for hikashop.
How we can integrad that payment solution?
Sincerely
Alexandra
I am looking for a secur plugin for the redsys payment. I found many plugins under redsys.com but not for hikashop.
How we can integrad that payment solution?
Sincerely
Alexandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
Hi,
There is one listed on our documentation page under the "payment plugins" section:
modulosdepago.es/pago-hikashop-redsys
There is one listed on our documentation page under the "payment plugins" section:
modulosdepago.es/pago-hikashop-redsys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292930
by nicobraam
Replied by nicobraam on topic Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
Hi Alexandra,
Have you found it and it works for you?
a greeting
Have you found it and it works for you?
a greeting
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nicobraam. Reason: Original language was in spanish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292937
by Alexa
Replied by Alexa on topic Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
Hola nicobraam,
Lo compré e instalé, configurado, pero aún no se ha probado.
Así que aún no puedo decirte si está funcionando, lo siento.
Saludo
Alexandra
Lo compré e instalé, configurado, pero aún no se ha probado.
Así que aún no puedo decirte si está funcionando, lo siento.
Saludo
Alexandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292934
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
Hello,
Please write in English.
Regards,
Please write in English.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292962
by Alexa
Replied by Alexa on topic Is there a secur plugin for redsys online payment.
Sorry, I must have been asleep already.
I bought and installed it, configured it, but it hasn't been tested yet.
So I still can't tell if it's working., but i thing it will working.
I bought and installed it, configured it, but it hasn't been tested yet.
So I still can't tell if it's working., but i thing it will working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds