- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Where's the checkout?
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #292133
by josflachs
Where's the checkout? was created by josflachs
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
After a long time I'm back to the shop. I need a bit of help to get me going again. I did a default install. Created a product. So far so good.
Now i try to buy my product. I can add it to the cart, but that's where it stops. I can't go to the checkout and actually buy it.
I know I made a mistake, but what?
Some more information:
I've done a fresh Joomla install on localhost. with only Hikashop. I'm missing something like 'proceed to checkout'. i tried an install without demo data and one with demo data. In both cases I can add to my cart, but no further.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
After a long time I'm back to the shop. I need a bit of help to get me going again. I did a default install. Created a product. So far so good.
Now i try to buy my product. I can add it to the cart, but that's where it stops. I can't go to the checkout and actually buy it.
I know I made a mistake, but what?
Some more information:
I've done a fresh Joomla install on localhost. with only Hikashop. I'm missing something like 'proceed to checkout'. i tried an install without demo data and one with demo data. In both cases I can add to my cart, but no further.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by josflachs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #292163
by josflachs
Replied by josflachs on topic Where's the checkout?
Found it. It was one of the settings in the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds