- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
List display shows data in incorrect columns
- cjohnson66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #292367
by cjohnson66
List display shows data in incorrect columns was created by cjohnson66
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
When I display some products the product data is showing in the wrong columns. It almost seems like when a product does not have data for a specific column then the columns are collapsed so they are not aligned with the column headings.
See attached pictures
I have verified that the data is in the right fields
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
When I display some products the product data is showing in the wrong columns. It almost seems like when a product does not have data for a specific column then the columns are collapsed so they are not aligned with the column headings.
See attached pictures
I have verified that the data is in the right fields
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #292369
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
Hello,
Can you show us screenshots of how you configured your product listing content menu so that we can eventually reproduce it on our end ?
Thank you.
Can you show us screenshots of how you configured your product listing content menu so that we can eventually reproduce it on our end ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cjohnson66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #292402
by cjohnson66
Replied by cjohnson66 on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
Please see attached.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292413
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
Hi,
Can you check whether you have the files templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_table.php or templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing.php ?
And if you do, can you try renaming them and see if that helps after you clear your website/browser's cache (if any) ?
Can you check whether you have the files templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_table.php or templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing.php ?
And if you do, can you try renaming them and see if that helps after you clear your website/browser's cache (if any) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cjohnson66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #292421
by cjohnson66
Replied by cjohnson66 on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
I do not have the directory com_hikashop under my templates directory as stated in your response.
"html/com_hikashop/product/listing_table.php "
Did I miss something when I installed??? Where do I get the files for this directory?
Thank you!
Carl
"html/com_hikashop/product/listing_table.php "
Did I miss something when I installed??? Where do I get the files for this directory?
Thank you!
Carl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
Hi,
No, it's not a problem.
I just wanted to verify that the issue didn't come from a customization or from your template (such problems usually come from one or the other).
I've checked the issue on my end and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
No, it's not a problem.
I just wanted to verify that the issue didn't come from a customization or from your template (such problems usually come from one or the other).
I've checked the issue on my end and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cjohnson66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #292435
by cjohnson66
Replied by cjohnson66 on topic List display shows data in incorrect columns
Thank you so much! The new version corrected the issue!
I really appreciate your response to this problem.
Best regards,
Carl
I really appreciate your response to this problem.
Best regards,
Carl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds