- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
After Update: Error 1054 Unknown column
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fehler: 1054
I got this error after Update to 3.4.0 - cannot use the shop anymore:
Error 1054 : Unknown column 'hikam_vendor.accepted_cities' in 'where clause'
When checking Database:
Error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.1.119' at line 1
Error hikashop_vote_user: Duplicate entry '4-192.168.1.119' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error
ALTER TABLE #__hikashop_vote_user ADD PRIMARY KEY(vote_user_id,vote_user_user_id)
I had to reinstall a backup, that´s not fun.
How to solve this problems??
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The error "Unknown column 'hikam_vendor.accepted_cities' in 'where clause'" indicates that something is trying to use a column "accepted_cities" in the table hikamarket_vendor. However, there is no such column in HikaMarket and no MySQL query in either HikaShop or HikaMarket on that column since it doesn't exist by default.
So I'm thinking that you're using the plugin vendor location filter from HikaMarket and that you configured it to use a custom vendor field that you didn't recreate or that was deleted for some reason.
The check database button won't help in that case. You need to fix the configuration of that plugin.
Regarding the error with the check database, that's because you have several "helpful" votes coming from the same IP address for the same vote (which was a bug from an old version) but it's not possible anymore.
And when HikaShop tries to add a rule to the table to be up to date, it fails because of the doublons.
It's not a problem. You can just ignore it. If you really want to fix it, you would have to delete the doublons in the hikashop_vote_user table via your phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did the installation of HikaShop + Serial + Market again
and the Error 1054 was not there anymore. ( and I ignore the vote-user-database problem).
But the products were not visible anymore!
5 hours later: the Error 1054 is back again. (I did not change anything)
I tried change the settings of the filter - no result.
No I am totally confused.
thanks for help
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked your two links and I still see the error with the accepted_cities message on your first link.
So first, since you just installed HikaMarket, deactivate the vendor location filter plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
That will avoid the problem and you probably don't need it.
Regarding the products not appearing on the module, we would need a screenshot of the settings under the "hikashop options" tab of the module to be able to say more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just noticed that there is more than just one plugin:
The problem disappears when deactivating "HikaShop Vendor User Location Filter".
Or deactivating the "use search module" setting inside the plugin settings.
Deactivating "HikaMarket Vendor User Location Filter" has no effect.
Without plugin "HikaShop Vendor User Location Filter" the products in the modules on homepage are back again.
module with products
Thanks for help so far!
What shall I do if I decide to use the plugin - How to make it work?
Or am I supposed to ignore this plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As Nicolas told you :
So I'm thinking that you're using the plugin vendor location filter from HikaMarket and that you configured it to use a custom vendor field that you didn't recreate or that was deleted for some reason.
So to make it work, you'll just have to properly configure that plugin and create/configure custom vendor fields depending on your needs.
Best regard,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Me too....Ihave the same problem after upgrade,
1054 - Unknown column 'hikam_vendor.accepted_cities' in 'where clause'
Deactivating the plugin has no effect.
What else may I do ?
Kind regards
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There are two plugins. One for HikaShop and another for HikaMarket.
Please be sure that both are unpublished.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for the hint, that solved it !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.