- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Subcategory Duplication
8 years 4 months ago #292733
by dsolas
Hikashop Subcategory Duplication was created by dsolas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 11.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message.
Hello,
The issue is in the admin only of Hikashop. Somehow the sub categories of a main category called "Pet Apparel" is no longer displayed. When I search for the the missing sub categories under the parent category of "Pet Apparel" I am able to find them however they are in an endless loop of subcategories... See the screen shot to understand the error I am seeing. Any Idea how to fix this?
Thanks,
Derek
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 11.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message.
Hello,
The issue is in the admin only of Hikashop. Somehow the sub categories of a main category called "Pet Apparel" is no longer displayed. When I search for the the missing sub categories under the parent category of "Pet Apparel" I am able to find them however they are in an endless loop of subcategories... See the screen shot to understand the error I am seeing. Any Idea how to fix this?
Thanks,
Derek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292745
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hikashop Subcategory Duplication
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #292803
by dsolas
Replied by dsolas on topic Hikashop Subcategory Duplication
That worked!! Thanks!!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by dsolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds