- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
PDF invoice plugin: questions
8 years 4 months ago #292921
by oloccina
PDF invoice plugin: questions was created by oloccina
Hello,
sorry I can't find any answer for this in the forum and the plugin description is very limited.
A couple of questions...
Does it uses hikashop invoice.php template, which I have already customized, or I would need to customize a new one?
PDF invoices attached to orders email can be disabled. I do want to mass print invoices form backend, but I do not want to send invoices to clients.
Thank you
sorry I can't find any answer for this in the forum and the plugin description is very limited.
A couple of questions...
Does it uses hikashop invoice.php template, which I have already customized, or I would need to customize a new one?
PDF invoices attached to orders email can be disabled. I do want to mass print invoices form backend, but I do not want to send invoices to clients.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292925
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic PDF invoice plugin: questions
Hello,
The PDF invoice plugin has its own "view" for its content.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...invoices.html#278544
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...nstalled.html#277779
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/891194-i...transfer.html#274245
( etc )
Regards,
The PDF invoice plugin has its own "view" for its content.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...invoices.html#278544
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...nstalled.html#277779
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/891194-i...transfer.html#274245
( etc )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292928
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic PDF invoice plugin: questions
Thank you Jerome,
and what about this:
PDF invoices attached to orders email can be disabled. I do want to mass print invoices form backend, but I do not want to send invoices to clients?
and what about this:
PDF invoices attached to orders email can be disabled. I do want to mass print invoices form backend, but I do not want to send invoices to clients?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292950
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF invoice plugin: questions
Hi,
You can disable the PDFs for the emails. And yes, you can also mass print invoices with that PDF plugin:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
It adds an invoice button on the orders listing.
So select all the orders you want to get an invoice for on the orders listing, click on that button, and you'll get a PDF with all the invoices.
You can disable the PDFs for the emails. And yes, you can also mass print invoices with that PDF plugin:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
It adds an invoice button on the orders listing.
So select all the orders you want to get an invoice for on the orders listing, click on that button, and you'll get a PDF with all the invoices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds