- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
New Checkout configuration not working
8 years 4 months ago #293236
by woidl
New Checkout configuration not working was created by woidl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, firefox
Since 3.4 I have the new configuration of the checkout process. Default css for backend, I see everything of the new styling.
But I cannot "add a view".
I choose a view in the green fied and click on the "Add view" button
...but nothing happens.
Not even loading something, just nothing. With different browsers.
How can I make it work?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, firefox
Since 3.4 I have the new configuration of the checkout process. Default css for backend, I see everything of the new styling.
But I cannot "add a view".
I choose a view in the green fied and click on the "Add view" button
...but nothing happens.
Not even loading something, just nothing. With different browsers.
How can I make it work?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #293260
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Hello,
In that case, can you check that you don't have any JavaScript error when you're trying to create a new view on your checkout process ?
Thank you.
In that case, can you check that you don't have any JavaScript error when you're trying to create a new view on your checkout process ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293310
by woidl
Replied by woidl on topic New Checkout configuration not working
I did not find any script errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Hi,
Since we're not able to reproduce the issue, we'll need a backend access in order to directly look at the problem.
Please provide such access via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Since we're not able to reproduce the issue, we'll need a backend access in order to directly look at the problem.
Please provide such access via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Hi,
Thank you for the access. However, this access doesn't allow us to look at the HikaShop configuration. Instead we get that error message:
Thank you for the access. However, this access doesn't allow us to look at the HikaShop configuration. Instead we get that error message:
So please provide an access with the necessary access level to access the HikaShop configuration.You are not authorised to view this resource.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293357
by woidl
Replied by woidl on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Sorry,
now it should work, try it again
now it should work, try it again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Hi,
Thank you, I was now able to access it.
The issue comes from some other plugin on your website which adds empty lines to the AJAX request used to load the new step / new block HTML code and it breaks the javascript of the checkout workflow editor.
I've added some patch on our end to avoid that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Thank you, I was now able to access it.
The issue comes from some other plugin on your website which adds empty lines to the AJAX request used to load the new step / new block HTML code and it breaks the javascript of the checkout workflow editor.
I've added some patch on our end to avoid that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woidl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293495
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293500
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Found it, the backend css was set to custom by accident.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294127
by SolarMade
Replied by SolarMade on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Nicolas,
We are having the same problem. The new checkout workflow shows up but the "Add View" button has no effect. There is no customization to our backend CSS and our only backend view customization is to our address_template file which I have tried resetting to default, but this has no effect. I also tried reinstalling the latest version of Hikashop. No Javascript errors are showing up in the console either. It sounds like we may have another plugin conflict going on. Any ideas?
We are having the same problem. The new checkout workflow shows up but the "Add View" button has no effect. There is no customization to our backend CSS and our only backend view customization is to our address_template file which I have tried resetting to default, but this has no effect. I also tried reinstalling the latest version of Hikashop. No Javascript errors are showing up in the console either. It sounds like we may have another plugin conflict going on. Any ideas?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by SolarMade.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294130
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New Checkout configuration not working
Hello,
If you do have a plugin which add some "empty content" (carriage return or spaces) in your Joomla pages (just by its inclusion, if the plugin do not follow standard rules), it can generate unwanted side effect.
Next HikaShop release would contains some patches and Nicolas already put some of then as "hot patch"in the current release.
I don't know which build you have but downloading the latest one could help if you really have that specific issue.
Regards,
If you do have a plugin which add some "empty content" (carriage return or spaces) in your Joomla pages (just by its inclusion, if the plugin do not follow standard rules), it can generate unwanted side effect.
Next HikaShop release would contains some patches and Nicolas already put some of then as "hot patch"in the current release.
I don't know which build you have but downloading the latest one could help if you really have that specific issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds