Skip to main content

Relate products module - carousel view breaks the layout

More
8 years 3 months ago #293516 by oloccina
-- url of the page with the problem -- : accademiainfinita.it/shop/prodotto/l-art...nsapevole-videocorso
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 66.0.3359.181
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,
I have been trying to solve this issue for a while (see also www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...breaking-layout.html )

Th eissue is that teh relates product module, when the carousel is activated, breaks the page layout.
This issue seems to auto-resolve at times, everything works fine for some days and then again the product page layout is broken.

You may test here: accademiainfinita.it/shop/prodotto/l-art...nsapevole-videocorso
scroll to the bottom of the page

I am now loading this module via the default Hikashop configuraton in
Configuration > DIsplay > Product Options > Modules under the product page

I cannot find any error in Console, but you will be able to toubleshoot this better for sure

module settings


Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #293523 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see any problem with these settings. Also, On my end the carousel on your page works fine, even when trying on different computers/browsers.

Maybe there is a javascript conflict with another extension and that it only happens in some cases.... Maybe it's a jquery conflict (the most probable when there is a javascript conflict)... and maybe in that case, the extension jQuery Easy might help.
That's a lot of maybe, but unfortunately, I can't troubleshoot something where I don't see any problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #293602 by oloccina
No problem, I understand. jQuearyeasy plugin seemed to fix it for now, or maybe it auto-resolved again. I'll keep an eye on it, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum