- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
Responsivenes conflict between component and module
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #293666
by pprle
Responsivenes conflict between component and module was created by pprle
Hello,
I have a display conflict between the component product listing and the module slideshow.
I added the following custom code to have the listing images responsive:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {
width: 100%!important;
}
But then in the content module the image is too big in the slider and not responsive.
How can this be solved?
PS: I forgot to select the forum category for the post....sorry
I have a display conflict between the component product listing and the module slideshow.
I added the following custom code to have the listing images responsive:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {
width: 100%!important;
}
But then in the content module the image is too big in the slider and not responsive.
How can this be solved?
PS: I forgot to select the forum category for the post....sorry
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by pprle. Reason: Wrong forum category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293667
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Responsivenes conflict between component and module
Hi,
The menu items and modules of HikaShop displaying the listings have a specific class in their main div that you can use so that your CSS apply only to one menu item, or one module.
So it's not a problem doing what you want.
However, the exact class to prefix your CSS will depend on how your website is configured and without a link to the page you're talking about I can't say precisely. But if you look at the HTML of the listing with your browser's developers tools, you should be able to find that main div class.
The menu items and modules of HikaShop displaying the listings have a specific class in their main div that you can use so that your CSS apply only to one menu item, or one module.
So it's not a problem doing what you want.
However, the exact class to prefix your CSS will depend on how your website is configured and without a link to the page you're talking about I can't say precisely. But if you look at the HTML of the listing with your browser's developers tools, you should be able to find that main div class.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds