- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
restriction custom field
8 years 3 months ago #294076
by bsnline
restriction custom field was created by bsnline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not save the data and does not go in the next step to checkout
Hi,
I have set category restriction for custom fields,
I see the custom field but not save the data and does not go in the next step to checkout
see video: cargoweb.info/screencast-cargoweb.info.webm
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : not save the data and does not go in the next step to checkout
Hi,
I have set category restriction for custom fields,
I see the custom field but not save the data and does not go in the next step to checkout
see video: cargoweb.info/screencast-cargoweb.info.webm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294077
by bsnline
Replied by bsnline on topic restriction custom field
Hello
I have solved,
problem Ajax , i habe load legacy version,
for check problem ajax suggestion for fix ?
Thanks
I have solved,
problem Ajax , i habe load legacy version,
for check problem ajax suggestion for fix ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restriction custom field
Hi,
Try downloading again the install package of the 3.4.0 on our website and install it again on your website. That will add a patch for the address saving on the new checkout which should help with your problem.
Try downloading again the install package of the 3.4.0 on our website and install it again on your website. That will add a patch for the address saving on the new checkout which should help with your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294150
by bsnline
Replied by bsnline on topic restriction custom field
Hi,
Again problem with custom field, typed date (%d-%m-%Y)
see file attached
Again problem with custom field, typed date (%d-%m-%Y)
see file attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restriction custom field
Hi,
I wanted to look at the issue more in depth, but I'm not able to register on your checkout. I never got the notification email with the activation link.
Could you provide a test user account so that we can look at that page ?
I wanted to look at the issue more in depth, but I'm not able to register on your checkout. I never got the notification email with the activation link.
Could you provide a test user account so that we can look at that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294188
by bsnline
Replied by bsnline on topic restriction custom field
Hi,
User: lucnet
Pwd: 991234
Try price quotation and then add to the cart for checkout
cargoweb.info/spedisci-pacco
Thanks
User: lucnet
Pwd: 991234
Try price quotation and then add to the cart for checkout
cargoweb.info/spedisci-pacco
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic restriction custom field
Hi,
I had no problem validating the step with the date on my end:
monosnap.com/file/48KQpYBRpc8pH8keCpf8YfWcxVCpG3
monosnap.com/file/g97Zk8rBI9En3DQixPA9sOPxDgifQ9
So I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
I had no problem validating the step with the date on my end:
monosnap.com/file/48KQpYBRpc8pH8keCpf8YfWcxVCpG3
monosnap.com/file/g97Zk8rBI9En3DQixPA9sOPxDgifQ9
So I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds