Skip to main content

Order page display

More
8 years 3 months ago #294385 by Swib
Order page display was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.killifishnederland.nl/Sw1b/index.php...in-mijn-swib/profile
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8

When I have registered, I arrive at a page where I can adjust my order in two ways. One way, the bottom one, is sufficient.
How can I delete the address details and the edit and delete button?
www.killifishnederland.nl/Sw1b/index.php...cts-listing/checkout .
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #294400 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order page display
Hi,

You could add custom CSS to hide these elements.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
If you want to remove the whole address view, you can remove it from the "checkout workflow" setting in the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum