- Posts: 139
- Thank you received: 10
What are the issues with Hika 3.4.0 & Joomla 3.8.09 & 3.8.10
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294906
by paurray
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.finalbug.net/store
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : HikaShop 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Expired?
Hi Hika Shop
I noticed that you brought out some new versions of Hika Shop aka 3.4.1 & 3.5.0?
Under the change-log for HikaShop 3.4.1 this is mentioned:
Late last night I was tired and tested 3.4.0 to see if any thing was broken.
It was weird but after going:
a) Shop
b) Product
c) Payment
d) Redirect to Fast Spring Store (custom plugin)
e) Redirect to Fast Spring Store/Pay Pal (custom plugin)
f) Redirect from Fast Spring Store/Pay Pal back to Hika Shop (custom plugin)
g) Hika Shop confirmation page (custom plugin)
I saw a single word in the top left hand corner of the screen which said "Expired" and could not navigate any further.
Today after a good nights sleep I have tested 4 times after another and things seem to be fine.
Maybe it was some kind of freak thing?
I know that I am using a third party plugin and you do not support this.
My question is what did Joomla 3.8.9 and 3.8.10 break?
Educated guess…. Could it possibly have effected my workflow above, going from Hika Shop via a plugin to a reseller and back to Hika Shop?
I need to make some decisions about my payment system any way and this helps me decide how to move forward before updating and paying for more customisation.
thanks
Paul
ps if I had to make a not so educated guess I would say that "Expired" was some kind of odd cache thing!
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : HikaShop 3.4.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Expired?
Hi Hika Shop
I noticed that you brought out some new versions of Hika Shop aka 3.4.1 & 3.5.0?
Under the change-log for HikaShop 3.4.1 this is mentioned:
Improvements (1)
We've added several patches to support changes in Joomla 3.8.9 and 3.8.10
Late last night I was tired and tested 3.4.0 to see if any thing was broken.
It was weird but after going:
a) Shop
b) Product
c) Payment
d) Redirect to Fast Spring Store (custom plugin)
e) Redirect to Fast Spring Store/Pay Pal (custom plugin)
f) Redirect from Fast Spring Store/Pay Pal back to Hika Shop (custom plugin)
g) Hika Shop confirmation page (custom plugin)
I saw a single word in the top left hand corner of the screen which said "Expired" and could not navigate any further.
Today after a good nights sleep I have tested 4 times after another and things seem to be fine.
Maybe it was some kind of freak thing?
I know that I am using a third party plugin and you do not support this.
My question is what did Joomla 3.8.9 and 3.8.10 break?
Educated guess…. Could it possibly have effected my workflow above, going from Hika Shop via a plugin to a reseller and back to Hika Shop?
I need to make some decisions about my payment system any way and this helps me decide how to move forward before updating and paying for more customisation.
thanks
Paul
ps if I had to make a not so educated guess I would say that "Expired" was some kind of odd cache thing!
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by paurray.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294916
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What are the issues with Hika 3.4.0 & Joomla 3.8.09 & 3.8.10
There is a pin topic
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-8-9-10-upgrade.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...-8-9-10-upgrade.html
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294968
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic What are the issues with Hika 3.4.0 & Joomla 3.8.09 & 3.8.10
Hi Jerome
In my case I just have a straight forward Product Listing Menu.
So it looks as if I am as of now fine.
As a matter of interest where do I find this? Are there instructions?
thanks
Paul
Product Listings menu item works fine however, so specific to Category Listings.
In my case I just have a straight forward Product Listing Menu.
So it looks as if I am as of now fine.
As a matter of interest where do I find this? Are there instructions?
hotpatch in HikaShop 3.4.0
thanks
Paul
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by paurray.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #294973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What are the issues with Hika 3.4.0 & Joomla 3.8.09 & 3.8.10
Hello,
Instructions are in the thread I gave you ; first reply.
Please read it !
Regards,
Instructions are in the thread I gave you ; first reply.
Please read it !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295016
by paurray
Replied by paurray on topic What are the issues with Hika 3.4.0 & Joomla 3.8.09 & 3.8.10
Hi Jerome
Learning a lot of new forum "parloir" here such as pinned posts and hotpatch
Ok got it thanks.
Paul
Learning a lot of new forum "parloir" here such as pinned posts and hotpatch
Ok got it thanks.
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds