- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
Error on Submit Credit Card Info
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 2 months ago #295426
by mojooutdoors-holden
Error on Submit Credit Card Info was created by mojooutdoors-holden
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unknown column 'order_url' in 'field list'
After updating to hikashop 3.5.0, I receive an error about an "unknown column 'order_url' in 'field list' after submitting credit card information. See screenshot:
Any ideas why this might be happening or how to fix?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unknown column 'order_url' in 'field list'
After updating to hikashop 3.5.0, I receive an error about an "unknown column 'order_url' in 'field list' after submitting credit card information. See screenshot:
Any ideas why this might be happening or how to fix?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 2 months ago #295430
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
I should also note that I've tried "check database" to resolve this issue with no luck. That usually resolves these types of issues after upgrading hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We've added a patch for that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Thank you for your feedback.
We've added a patch for that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 2 months ago #295494
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295497
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
Hello,
We submitted another patch. Please re-download HikaShop 3.5.0
Would it be possible to know which payment plugin you are using ?
(And if you have any third party extension).
The fact that you have that error mean that something is trying to save the order after the loading of the order notification ; which should not happen.
Regards,
We submitted another patch. Please re-download HikaShop 3.5.0
Would it be possible to know which payment plugin you are using ?
(And if you have any third party extension).
The fact that you have that error mean that something is trying to save the order after the loading of the order notification ; which should not happen.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295506
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
EDIT: STILL NOT WORKING....
#############
Seems like the last patch fixed the problem!
As for your questions, I was trying to use the First data payment plugin and I have not 3rd party extensions injected into the checkout pages. Only thing i have is a custom review system that lives on each product page.
Additionally, is it normal for the checkout to get hung up on login? Once you click login, the ajax loading icon appears, the page quickly refreshes showing just the continue shopping and next buttons, and 2 seconds later it progresses to the next step in the checkout?
#############
Seems like the last patch fixed the problem!
As for your questions, I was trying to use the First data payment plugin and I have not 3rd party extensions injected into the checkout pages. Only thing i have is a custom review system that lives on each product page.
Additionally, is it normal for the checkout to get hung up on login? Once you click login, the ajax loading icon appears, the page quickly refreshes showing just the continue shopping and next buttons, and 2 seconds later it progresses to the next step in the checkout?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by mojooutdoors-holden.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 2 months ago #295507
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
I take that back.....
I checked the order history and nothing was logged. I can PM backend details if necessary. I should also note the only changes I've made to the "checkout / end" and "checkout / after_end" files is a tracking pixel
Checkout / end.php file contents:
Please let me know..
I checked the order history and nothing was logged. I can PM backend details if necessary. I should also note the only changes I've made to the "checkout / end" and "checkout / after_end" files is a tracking pixel
Checkout / end.php file contents:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 3.5.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2018 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php if ($this->order->order_status == 'confirmed') { ?>
<!-- FB PIXEL -->
<script>
fbq('track', 'Purchase', <?php
echo "{value: ".$this->order->order_full_price.", currency:'USD'}";
?>);
</script>
<!-- Event snippet for conversion page -->
<script>
gtag('event', 'conversion', {
'send_to': 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
'value': '<?php echo $this->order->order_full_price;?>',
'currency': 'USD',
'transaction_id': ''
});
</script>
<?php } else { ?>
<!-- DON'T USE PIXEL -->
<?php } ?>
<?php
if(empty($this->html)) {
echo JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');
if(!empty($this->url))
echo '<br/>'.JText::sprintf('YOU_CAN_NOW_ACCESS_YOUR_ORDER_HERE', $this->url);
} else {
echo $this->html;
}
$this->nextButton = false;
Please let me know..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 2 months ago #295508
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
I should also note that Paypal seems to working fine, so it's exclusively linked to the First data payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error on Submit Credit Card Info
Hi,
Thank you for the additional information. That really helped.
Thanks to that, I was finally able to reproduce the issue on my end and implement a patch for the issue.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the patch. As far as I could test, it now works fine, like before with that patch. The issue was caused by the changes to the payment notification email added in the 3.5.0 and was only appearing if the payment method used was using calling the notification email sending function from HikaShop while the order was being created (which is really not common).
Thank you for the additional information. That really helped.
Thanks to that, I was finally able to reproduce the issue on my end and implement a patch for the issue.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the patch. As far as I could test, it now works fine, like before with that patch. The issue was caused by the changes to the payment notification email added in the 3.5.0 and was only appearing if the payment method used was using calling the notification email sending function from HikaShop while the order was being created (which is really not common).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds