- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version
8 years 2 months ago #295957
by naveedm
I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.drtuba.eu/shop/cart/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hello Team,
My Client has been upgraded the version of HIKASHOP and now I am getting few errors as below :-
1) Checkbox :terms and conditions is not checked after clicked.
2) Subscribe checkbox of Acymailing: - I am using subscription checkbox of acymailing in hikashop registration form but after click on blank field it is showing alert messages but checkbox is hiding.
SO please help me how it can be resolve ?
Thanks
Sanjeev kumar
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hello Team,
My Client has been upgraded the version of HIKASHOP and now I am getting few errors as below :-
1) Checkbox :terms and conditions is not checked after clicked.
2) Subscribe checkbox of Acymailing: - I am using subscription checkbox of acymailing in hikashop registration form but after click on blank field it is showing alert messages but checkbox is hiding.
SO please help me how it can be resolve ?
Thanks
Sanjeev kumar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295961
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version
Hi,
1. That's because the file "show_block_terms" has been customized with an old version of HikaShop 3 and we had to do crutial modifications to it to support multiple terms and conditions views in the checkout since then.
If you rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/show_block_terms.php that will deactivate the view override and it will work.
So you can then reapply the customization you did to it to the new version of the view file.
If it's not you who did the customization and it comes from your template, you'll have to check with your template provider. Maybe just updating your template would be enough.
2. I didn't get the problem. However, looking at the HTML of the area I can see that the acymailing checkbox is not being added at the correct place in the registration form. It's added inside the VAT line area instead of after it:
monosnap.com/file/ObgUzWQeZlSQSJE3UuRA4LCSTeE55R
So it might be why you have some problem with it.
This might be linked to the customization made on the registration form or maybe a bug in the way the acymailing (auto)subscribe plugin adds the checkbox to the registration form.
You should first check on that issue with the support of AcyMailing. Also, make sure you tell them precisely how to reproduce the issue.
1. That's because the file "show_block_terms" has been customized with an old version of HikaShop 3 and we had to do crutial modifications to it to support multiple terms and conditions views in the checkout since then.
If you rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/show_block_terms.php that will deactivate the view override and it will work.
So you can then reapply the customization you did to it to the new version of the view file.
If it's not you who did the customization and it comes from your template, you'll have to check with your template provider. Maybe just updating your template would be enough.
2. I didn't get the problem. However, looking at the HTML of the area I can see that the acymailing checkbox is not being added at the correct place in the registration form. It's added inside the VAT line area instead of after it:
monosnap.com/file/ObgUzWQeZlSQSJE3UuRA4LCSTeE55R
So it might be why you have some problem with it.
This might be linked to the customization made on the registration form or maybe a bug in the way the acymailing (auto)subscribe plugin adds the checkbox to the registration form.
You should first check on that issue with the support of AcyMailing. Also, make sure you tell them precisely how to reproduce the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #296176
by Jabatec
Javier Ballester
Replied by Jabatec on topic I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version
Hi,
I also have an error when the user selects the box of terms and conditions.
Show error
0 Class 'dbug' not found
In my case I am not working with overrides in the file "show_block_terms"
Thanks
Javier
I also have an error when the user selects the box of terms and conditions.
Show error
0 Class 'dbug' not found
In my case I am not working with overrides in the file "show_block_terms"
Thanks
Javier
Javier Ballester
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Jabatec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #296180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version
Hi,
To fix the error "Class 'dbug' not found", download again the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours. You'll get the patch to fix this error.
To fix the error "Class 'dbug' not found", download again the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours. You'll get the patch to fix this error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #296200
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic I am getting bugs after upgrade HIKASHOP version
Hello,
Here is a moderator point :
Please don't edit your message long time after have posted it, if you have a elements to add post another message, thanks for your attention.
Regards
Here is a moderator point :
Please don't edit your message long time after have posted it, if you have a elements to add post another message, thanks for your attention.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds