- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Strange url problem reported by Google Search Console
8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 1 day ago #298627
by jvstratum
Strange url problem reported by Google Search Console was created by jvstratum
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Yesterday I updated Hikashop Essential to version 4.0. Today I received a warning from Google Search Console that there is a usability problem with this url:
www.example.nl/component/hikashop/translations/load
I have no idear where this url comes from or what it is supposed to do, When you visit the url the only contents shown in the browser is {"":"HIKA_JS_"}
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Yesterday I updated Hikashop Essential to version 4.0. Today I received a warning from Google Search Console that there is a usability problem with this url:
www.example.nl/component/hikashop/translations/load
I have no idear where this url comes from or what it is supposed to do, When you visit the url the only contents shown in the browser is {"":"HIKA_JS_"}
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by jvstratum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 days ago #298628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange url problem reported by Google Search Console
Hi,
You can add that URL to your robots.txt to avoid search engines trying to index it.
We'll add a noindex HTTP header on our end so that search engines don't index it.
You can add that URL to your robots.txt to avoid search engines trying to index it.
We'll add a noindex HTTP header on our end so that search engines don't index it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 days ago #298652
by jvstratum
Replied by jvstratum on topic Strange url problem reported by Google Search Console
Hi,
I installed the latest build and see the no-index http header.
What Search concole reported was not an index problem, it was a mobile usability problem. It says the viewport is not set and the font is too small. Not a big problem, just annoying.
What is this url anyway?
I installed the latest build and see the no-index http header.
What Search concole reported was not an index problem, it was a mobile usability problem. It says the viewport is not set and the font is too small. Not a big problem, just annoying.
What is this url anyway?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 days ago #298655
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange url problem reported by Google Search Console
Hi,
It's a URL for the javascript of HikaShop to be able to retrieve translations dynamically. It's not a URL someone is supposed to look at so it's normal there is no viewport nor font etc.
That's why I said we would add a noindex HTTP header.
And you're wrong, the HTTP header is added to that page with the latest build:
monosnap.com/file/tZHS6zD071iD14QA07CIt6h5DY9TpT
It's a URL for the javascript of HikaShop to be able to retrieve translations dynamically. It's not a URL someone is supposed to look at so it's normal there is no viewport nor font etc.
That's why I said we would add a noindex HTTP header.
And you're wrong, the HTTP header is added to that page with the latest build:
monosnap.com/file/tZHS6zD071iD14QA07CIt6h5DY9TpT
The following user(s) said Thank You: jvstratum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds