- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No possible order after PHP-Update
7 years 11 months ago #299007
by beweb
No possible order after PHP-Update was created by beweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ueber-die-schneck.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 62.03
Hello,
after updating the PHP-Version from 5.5 to 7.2 I can't write any quantity in the provided field any more. So there is no chance to order a product.
Maybe someone can help me? I can't find the error.
Thanks.
Geli
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 62.03
Hello,
after updating the PHP-Version from 5.5 to 7.2 I can't write any quantity in the provided field any more. So there is no chance to order a product.
Maybe someone can help me? I can't find the error.
Thanks.
Geli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299012
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No possible order after PHP-Update
Hi,
As far as I can see, the issue with the quantity field not working is because of your template CSS which adds a padding too big to the quantity field: monosnap.com/file/rcAhb7VPlnGrxG4b1hbeo0DFngLDC1
If I disable the padding on the field from that www.ueber-die-schneck.de/templates/as002...css/tmpl.default.css file of your template, the quantity input field works.
So it doesn't seem to be linked to your upgrade of PHP.
As far as I can see, the issue with the quantity field not working is because of your template CSS which adds a padding too big to the quantity field: monosnap.com/file/rcAhb7VPlnGrxG4b1hbeo0DFngLDC1
If I disable the padding on the field from that www.ueber-die-schneck.de/templates/as002...css/tmpl.default.css file of your template, the quantity input field works.
So it doesn't seem to be linked to your upgrade of PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299027
by beweb
Replied by beweb on topic No possible order after PHP-Update
Hi nicolas,
thanks a lot! I'm sorry, I haven't looked at the template. It works again.
Geli
thanks a lot! I'm sorry, I haven't looked at the template. It works again.
Geli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds