- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
product image doesn’t open
7 years 9 months ago #301487
by Sunshine
/Christina
product image doesn’t open was created by Sunshine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
meisolle.com/index.php/nisser/product/313-kravlenissen-sonja
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google
Hi
Yes, the product images in my hikashop doesn’t open on mobiles. Tried both IPhone and android.
It happend after I updated hikashop and Joomla to the latest versions. Website ok on a pc.
Anyone who has any idea what has happend?
Regards Christina
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google
Hi
Yes, the product images in my hikashop doesn’t open on mobiles. Tried both IPhone and android.
It happend after I updated hikashop and Joomla to the latest versions. Website ok on a pc.
Anyone who has any idea what has happend?
Regards Christina
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301493
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image doesn’t open
Hi,
I'm not sure why it does that. I see that you have a javascript error on the pages of your website with jQuery so it might be linked to that:
monosnap.com/file/bGYoqNlCjX8Tx3vdpDzAxctMRfdZDF
Change the "image popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "shadowbox (external)" and that should help.
I'm not sure why it does that. I see that you have a javascript error on the pages of your website with jQuery so it might be linked to that:
monosnap.com/file/bGYoqNlCjX8Tx3vdpDzAxctMRfdZDF
Change the "image popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "shadowbox (external)" and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301536
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic product image doesn’t open
Thanks for your help Nicolas, I changed it, but the images still doesn't open. Do you have another suggestion?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301538
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image doesn’t open
Hi,
Then, I recommend fixing the javascript error you have:
monosnap.com/file/4gvzUckxGnSINzJkBCg3cyBlWvENK4
That should probably help.
As you can see, the issue is that the noconflict file of jquery is loaded before jquery and you can see that in the head of the page:
monosnap.com/file/FytLj1ah0558KzMp8SIEe4elyzh5jb
So if you don't have jquery easy installed on your website, install it.
And configure it to handle the noconflict so that joomla's noconflict is not used. That should help to have all the elements in the correct order and thus fix the javascript error, which in turn should help with the thumbnails handling as it also requires javascript and it can't be initialized properly if there is a javascript error on the page.
Then, I recommend fixing the javascript error you have:
monosnap.com/file/4gvzUckxGnSINzJkBCg3cyBlWvENK4
That should probably help.
As you can see, the issue is that the noconflict file of jquery is loaded before jquery and you can see that in the head of the page:
monosnap.com/file/FytLj1ah0558KzMp8SIEe4elyzh5jb
So if you don't have jquery easy installed on your website, install it.
And configure it to handle the noconflict so that joomla's noconflict is not used. That should help to have all the elements in the correct order and thus fix the javascript error, which in turn should help with the thumbnails handling as it also requires javascript and it can't be initialized properly if there is a javascript error on the page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301587
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic product image doesn’t open
I uploaded it to my site.
About the configuration I'm not sure. The only place I see something about no conflict is "strip no conflict code" that is set on "yes" and "add no conflict code" that one is set on "thru script", is that it?
About the configuration I'm not sure. The only place I see something about no conflict is "strip no conflict code" that is set on "yes" and "add no conflict code" that one is set on "thru script", is that it?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301589
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product image doesn’t open
Hi,
Well, I don't know the inner workings of that extension. You'll have to try out the different options and see if you still have the javascript error or not or if it causes other problems.
To check if you still have the javascript error or not, you can look at the console of your browser (usually with the F12 key of your keayboard) when you're displaying the product page.
Well, I don't know the inner workings of that extension. You'll have to try out the different options and see if you still have the javascript error or not or if it causes other problems.
To check if you still have the javascript error or not, you can look at the console of your browser (usually with the F12 key of your keayboard) when you're displaying the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301616
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic product image doesn’t open
I got ride of the error, but the images still not open on the mobile version. Could it still be the JQ even it doesn¨t show errors?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301631
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product image doesn’t open
Hello,
Your issue is related to some CSS of your template and the fact that you have a "div" which is hover the image listing (on mobile screen).
So when you "touch/click" on the images ; you click on the div and not on the image ; so the popup cannot load since it do not receive the event.
By cleaning the CSS of the template and fixing that overlap, the popup is working fine.
Please note that kind of help is outside the limit of our support.
Regards,
Your issue is related to some CSS of your template and the fact that you have a "div" which is hover the image listing (on mobile screen).
So when you "touch/click" on the images ; you click on the div and not on the image ; so the popup cannot load since it do not receive the event.
By cleaning the CSS of the template and fixing that overlap, the popup is working fine.
Please note that kind of help is outside the limit of our support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301661
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic product image doesn’t open
Aa allrigh, I get it now. This happend after I updated hikashop.
I’ll figure it out. Thanks for helping me clearing it out
Christina
I’ll figure it out. Thanks for helping me clearing it out
Christina
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds