- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Can I update from the current version to the latest version
7 years 9 months ago #301752
by iamalive
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hi
I have a customer with an old version of Hikashop Bussiness - 2.3.4 which I want update.
Can I do that from that version to the latest without fear of everything crashing?
i want to feel OK before I risk it.
and before I buy the license for this site.
Thanks for your feedback.
best regards
David
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hi
I have a customer with an old version of Hikashop Bussiness - 2.3.4 which I want update.
Can I do that from that version to the latest without fear of everything crashing?
i want to feel OK before I risk it.
Thanks for your feedback.
best regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301765
by webcase
Cheers,
Maurice
Replied by webcase on topic Can I update from the current version to the latest version
Hi David,
I think this can be done safely, but of course you should always do an update on a copy of the site to make sure.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Hope this helps!
I think this can be done safely, but of course you should always do an update on a copy of the site to make sure.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Maurice
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamalive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301773
by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Can I update from the current version to the latest version
Thanks Maurice
I've done that, and it works - I've now updated the site and it works.
Let's go get that licence
Regards
David
I've done that, and it works - I've now updated the site and it works.
Let's go get that licence
Regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds