Skip to main content

Remove Specification Text Custom Fields Product WYSIWYG

More
7 years 8 months ago #302609 by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am trying to remove the text 'Specifications' above my entries for the custom fields product. How can I do that?

I have hikashop business.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #302624 by Philip
Hello,

The most simple way, is to add some custom Css in order to remove the "Specification" title, something of this kind must do the trick :
Code:
div#hikashop_product_custom_info_main h4 { display: none; }

To add this kind of code see this tutorial .
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum