- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 5
address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
7 years 8 months ago #302998
by n00bster
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
please have a look in my screencast:
please have a look in my screencast:
This message contains confidential information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the address_title custom field when you edit it via the menu Display>Custom fields ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the address_title custom field when you edit it via the menu Display>Custom fields ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303056
by n00bster
Replied by n00bster on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303098
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Hi,
I personally tested translation overrides for the address_title values for different languages and it works just fine.
I don't see why that wouldn't work for you unless :
- you have these translations keys again somewhere else after in the translation file or in the override and in English
- you have an error in your translation file leading to the translations not being loaded and because of that, it uses the default english language translations
- you have falang and you configured translations for the values of the custom field via the falang interface and you set the english version.
I personally tested translation overrides for the address_title values for different languages and it works just fine.
I don't see why that wouldn't work for you unless :
- you have these translations keys again somewhere else after in the translation file or in the override and in English
- you have an error in your translation file leading to the translations not being loaded and because of that, it uses the default english language translations
- you have falang and you configured translations for the values of the custom field via the falang interface and you set the english version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312190
by smart web
Replied by smart web on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Hi,
same issue here, only 'address_title' is not translated in address block on option=com_hikashop&ctrl=address. On other parts on the webite the transation works fine, even if i click on the 'edit' button, the select field is translated fine. After saving, it shows 'Mr' or 'Mrs' again. The problem happens only with the address block (address / address_template.php).
Iv'e replaced this template with the stanrd one on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html , still the same.
I've checked all your three points in the last post, and couldn't find something.
I've also checked Falang including disable all plugins, there's noting wrong.
Joomla 3.9.12
HikaShop Business 4.2.1
Thank you for your help to solve this issue.
Stefan
same issue here, only 'address_title' is not translated in address block on option=com_hikashop&ctrl=address. On other parts on the webite the transation works fine, even if i click on the 'edit' button, the select field is translated fine. After saving, it shows 'Mr' or 'Mrs' again. The problem happens only with the address block (address / address_template.php).
Iv'e replaced this template with the stanrd one on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ashop-view-form.html , still the same.
I've checked all your three points in the last post, and couldn't find something.
I've also checked Falang including disable all plugins, there's noting wrong.
Joomla 3.9.12
HikaShop Business 4.2.1
Thank you for your help to solve this issue.
Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Hi,
Thank you for your message.
I had a look again and I think I found the problem.
Try changing the line:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
I think it should fix the problem.
Let me know how it goes so that we can validate the patch on our end too.
Thank you for your message.
I had a look again and I think I found the problem.
Try changing the line:
Code:
if(in_array($field->field_table,array('address','order','item')))
Code:
if(in_array($field->field_table,array('address','order','item')) && in_array($field->field_type, array('text','textarea', 'link', 'wysiwyg')))
I think it should fix the problem.
Let me know how it goes so that we can validate the patch on our end too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312227
by smart web
Replied by smart web on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for you answer. Unforunately changing the code doesn't fix the problem for me. Do you need some screenshots or access to our backend?
Thank you for you answer. Unforunately changing the code doesn't fix the problem for me. Do you need some screenshots or access to our backend?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
Then, I'm not sure.
Yes, a backend access and a FTP access with precise instructions to reproduce the issue would be great.
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Yes, a backend access and a FTP access with precise instructions to reproduce the issue would be great.
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312721
by smart web
Replied by smart web on topic address / pre titles showing up in english instead of the side language
After installing HikaShop Business 4.2.2 it works like expected.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds