- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
7 years 7 months ago #303691
by brob34
Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2 was created by brob34
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mafiaoutdoors.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected ''*' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)
I have updated to latest version (4.0.2) and now I can't access the configuration area of my Hikashop. I ahve attached a screenshot of the page as it appears now. Please help.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected ''*' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)
I have updated to latest version (4.0.2) and now I can't access the configuration area of my Hikashop. I ahve attached a screenshot of the page as it appears now. Please help.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303694
by ylepogam
Replied by ylepogam on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
I have the same problem for a customer. even PHP 7.3 doesn't solve the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303701
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Please reinstall a hikeashop version from yesterday or the day before that......
I have the same problem with the 4.0.2 version is downloaded this morning..... size of the file is smaller than the size of yesterday's file.
I have the same problem with the 4.0.2 version is downloaded this morning..... size of the file is smaller than the size of yesterday's file.
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303704
by patrickus
Replied by patrickus on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Hi,
Unfortunately, I have no access to yesterday's file !
How to do that ?
Thanks
Unfortunately, I have no access to yesterday's file !
How to do that ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 7 months ago #303705
by CorneliaML
Replied by CorneliaML on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Good morning,
same problem here, I will restore our site vom last nights backup and wait until this is resolved.
Thanks, Torsten
same problem here, I will restore our site vom last nights backup and wait until this is resolved.
Thanks, Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Hi,
Download again the install package on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch for that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML, n00bster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303716
by patrickus
Replied by patrickus on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Hi,
Everythink fine !
Thank you Nicolas!
Everythink fine !
Thank you Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 7 months ago #303724
by CorneliaML
Replied by CorneliaML on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
Thanks for fixing this, Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303725
by ylepogam
Replied by ylepogam on topic Can't Access Configuration after update to Hikashop 4.0.2
txs Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds