- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
No price but how to get in cart
7 years 7 months ago #303798
by wimm
No price but how to get in cart was created by wimm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 72.0.3626.81
Hi,
how do I get products without price in the cart ?
I found an old forum post with i think the solution
Forum post
But i cant find
Is it possible that this function is no longer present?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 72.0.3626.81
Hi,
how do I get products without price in the cart ?
I found an old forum post with i think the solution
Forum post
But i cant find
Then in Configuration > Display, set "Yes" for the option "Display 'add to cart' button for free products".
Is it possible that this function is no longer present?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303807
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic No price but how to get in cart
The following user(s) said Thank You: wimm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds