- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
7 years 7 months ago #304019
by allanb
Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout was created by allanb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2 [1901181759]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I have installed the global_cart_fee plugin and created the custom field as required. The fee displays perfectly on the product page and as a separate line item during checkout.
The problem is that the fee is not added to the total amount payable. Please tell me where I am going wrong? Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I have installed the global_cart_fee plugin and created the custom field as required. The fee displays perfectly on the product page and as a separate line item during checkout.
The problem is that the fee is not added to the total amount payable. Please tell me where I am going wrong? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the custom field settings, a screenshot of the settings of the plugin and a screenshot of the settings in the taxes area of the HikaShop configuration so that we can get a better understanding of the situation.
Please provide a screenshot of the custom field settings, a screenshot of the settings of the plugin and a screenshot of the settings in the taxes area of the HikaShop configuration so that we can get a better understanding of the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304034
by allanb
Replied by allanb on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi Nicolas
Here are the screenshots. Thanks
Here are the screenshots. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
I configured the global cart fee plugin like that:
monosnap.com/file/eLYsPY2GJxpB9CTj8FDjf9pSzE9AMV
And the fee is properly added to the total amount:
monosnap.com/file/8oiTNdq4cYLdjXcQXMZHOLVWnEteSV
I tried without taxes, with taxes, without shipping with shipping.
It worked each time.
I wanted to test on your website, but I don't have access to it:
monosnap.com/file/pK5Pq0NkfwTJVG3vnSwIiK279YxbcN
Also, if you could provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem on your website that would be great.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
I configured the global cart fee plugin like that:
monosnap.com/file/eLYsPY2GJxpB9CTj8FDjf9pSzE9AMV
And the fee is properly added to the total amount:
monosnap.com/file/8oiTNdq4cYLdjXcQXMZHOLVWnEteSV
I tried without taxes, with taxes, without shipping with shipping.
It worked each time.
I wanted to test on your website, but I don't have access to it:
monosnap.com/file/pK5Pq0NkfwTJVG3vnSwIiK279YxbcN
Also, if you could provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem on your website that would be great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304077
by allanb
Replied by allanb on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Thank you for your help this far.I will PM you with the access details for my site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304084
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hello,
You should not use PM since we cannot provide any good support using that.
But you can use the "contact us" form with a link (= url) to the corresponding forum thread.
Thus, any person of the support team will be able to handle your ticket.
Regards,
You should not use PM since we cannot provide any good support using that.
But you can use the "contact us" form with a link (= url) to the corresponding forum thread.
Thus, any person of the support team will be able to handle your ticket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi,
We got the access. However, I'm still unable to reproduce the problem, even on your website:
monosnap.com/file/YRRpokcpPVzOLQmFeRo2TY2hUIyW5x
The global cart fee is properly added to the total as you can see there.
We got the access. However, I'm still unable to reproduce the problem, even on your website:
monosnap.com/file/YRRpokcpPVzOLQmFeRo2TY2hUIyW5x
The global cart fee is properly added to the total as you can see there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304157
by allanb
Replied by allanb on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your assistance with this. I have added it to the same product you used and I once again have the same problem. See attached.
Also, in your example it is not adding the Vat on that line item to the Vat total?
Thank you for your assistance with this. I have added it to the same product you used and I once again have the same problem. See attached.
Also, in your example it is not adding the Vat on that line item to the Vat total?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Global Cart Fee not added to total during checkout
Hi,
The global cart fee allows you to add a fee but there is no option in it to modify the VAT to take into account that fee.
If you want to do that, you would have to modify the code of the plugin to support it.
As I'm not able to reproduce the problem and you are, it means that we're doing something different when testing.
Please provide PRECISE step by step instructions to reproduce the problem and please try with the same user account you provided us so that we're sure we're in the same conditions.
The global cart fee allows you to add a fee but there is no option in it to modify the VAT to take into account that fee.
If you want to do that, you would have to modify the code of the plugin to support it.
As I'm not able to reproduce the problem and you are, it means that we're doing something different when testing.
Please provide PRECISE step by step instructions to reproduce the problem and please try with the same user account you provided us so that we're sure we're in the same conditions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds