- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Changing default text in cheque plugin
7 years 6 months ago #304554
by srwafu
Changing default text in cheque plugin was created by srwafu
Hi,
Im a little unsure where to look to get hold of the default text that shows up in the check payment module.
We have a local mobile payment service that I want to use, and alll I need to do is when someone selects this method it should show some text with the code they need to make payment.
So I thought I could use the cheque plugin as thats also a simple payment method with no on-line component. I entered my text in the module, but in the frontend there is additional text about sending in the cheque etc - where is this text stored?
Kind regards
Dave
Im a little unsure where to look to get hold of the default text that shows up in the check payment module.
We have a local mobile payment service that I want to use, and alll I need to do is when someone selects this method it should show some text with the code they need to make payment.
So I thought I could use the cheque plugin as thats also a simple payment method with no on-line component. I entered my text in the module, but in the frontend there is additional text about sending in the cheque etc - where is this text stored?
Kind regards
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 6 months ago #304558
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changing default text in cheque plugin
Hello Dave,
You'll be able to directly do it by using the "Check information" option trough your "Check" payment method configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods".
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
You'll be able to directly do it by using the "Check information" option trough your "Check" payment method configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods".
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304570
by srwafu
Replied by srwafu on topic Changing default text in cheque plugin
Hi again,
Yes, I have done that and changed the text box for Description and Check Information - but there is more text that comes up; My site is in Norwegian btw;
"Din ordre er registrert.
Du kan sende oss en sjekk med beløpet: 690,00 NOK og benytte følgende informasjon.
This line is the text from the Check Information box
Glem ikke å inkludere ordrenummeret ( 00000016-03-2019 ) på baksiden av sjekken, slik at vi koble dette til din ordre.
Takk for handelen."
The line above says "you can send us a check for the value of 690 and use the following information"
The line under is "Don't forget to include your order number (number) on the back of the check so we can link it to your order"
These lines of text are not shown anywhere in the config area - so im wondering where these lines are stored so I can manually get at them and change them to something else
Thanks
Dave
Yes, I have done that and changed the text box for Description and Check Information - but there is more text that comes up; My site is in Norwegian btw;
"Din ordre er registrert.
Du kan sende oss en sjekk med beløpet: 690,00 NOK og benytte følgende informasjon.
This line is the text from the Check Information box
Glem ikke å inkludere ordrenummeret ( 00000016-03-2019 ) på baksiden av sjekken, slik at vi koble dette til din ordre.
Takk for handelen."
The line above says "you can send us a check for the value of 690 and use the following information"
The line under is "Don't forget to include your order number (number) on the back of the check so we can link it to your order"
These lines of text are not shown anywhere in the config area - so im wondering where these lines are stored so I can manually get at them and change them to something else
Thanks
Dave
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by srwafu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304571
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Changing default text in cheque plugin
Hello,
These are translations that you can override :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
These are translations that you can override :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds