Payment Customization in Checkout Process
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #304687
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Payment Customization in Checkout Process was created by minminiweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.7.1
Hi,
My client runs another network marketing website where users refer others and get reward points in their wallet. Now I have created an ecommerce website for him using hikashop. Now the final checkout amount should be paid from 50% from another site's wallet points and 50% through payment gateway.
I already coded to get the wallet balance details for each user ID in the 2nd website. Now I have to insert it into hikashop checkout process to calculate the final amount to be paid, so which file should i edit or modify in hikashop to achieve this? Or How can i do this?
Share ideas please.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.7.1
Hi,
My client runs another network marketing website where users refer others and get reward points in their wallet. Now I have created an ecommerce website for him using hikashop. Now the final checkout amount should be paid from 50% from another site's wallet points and 50% through payment gateway.
I already coded to get the wallet balance details for each user ID in the 2nd website. Now I have to insert it into hikashop checkout process to calculate the final amount to be paid, so which file should i edit or modify in hikashop to achieve this? Or How can i do this?
Share ideas please.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by minminiweb. Reason: Complete the title name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Which file should I edit to insert manual
Hi,
If you want to modify the amount to be paid based on some wallet balance, the best would be to do it through the development of a hikashop plugin and the cart additionals system of HikaShop.
You can see an example of such plugin adding a fee to the carts here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/224-global-cart-fee.html
I think it's a good base for the development of a plugin for what you want to do.
If you want to modify the amount to be paid based on some wallet balance, the best would be to do it through the development of a hikashop plugin and the cart additionals system of HikaShop.
You can see an example of such plugin adding a fee to the carts here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/224-global-cart-fee.html
I think it's a good base for the development of a plugin for what you want to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds