- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 3
Brand module display error
7 years 6 months ago #304790
by bluetooth
Brand module display error was created by bluetooth
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.32-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
I created a brand model.But no products displayed when I didn't set menu.
When I set a menu.it didn't show brand logo.The displayed is categories logo.also no product displayed after click.What is the matter?Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.32-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
I created a brand model.But no products displayed when I didn't set menu.
When I set a menu.it didn't show brand logo.The displayed is categories logo.also no product displayed after click.What is the matter?Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Brand module display error
Hi,
First, create a menu item of the type "hikashop products listing" to display your products.
Once that menu item is working, you can move it to a hidden menu group and select it in the "menu" setting of your module. That way it should work fine when you click on a brand of your brand listing module.
First, create a menu item of the type "hikashop products listing" to display your products.
Once that menu item is working, you can move it to a hidden menu group and select it in the "menu" setting of your module. That way it should work fine when you click on a brand of your brand listing module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetooth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304810
by bluetooth
Replied by bluetooth on topic Brand module display error
Yes.Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds