- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 2
Products are not displayed after update to HikaShop 4.0.3
7 years 6 months ago #304865
by kikobar
Products are not displayed after update to HikaShop 4.0.3 was created by kikobar
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
After upgrading to HikaShop 4.0.3 my website only shows the product categories, but does not show the products after clicking on the categories.
However if I manualy paste the canonical url of the product in the browser it display the product correctly.
Everything was working properly until before the HikaShop verion upgrade.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
After upgrading to HikaShop 4.0.3 my website only shows the product categories, but does not show the products after clicking on the categories.
However if I manualy paste the canonical url of the product in the browser it display the product correctly.
Everything was working properly until before the HikaShop verion upgrade.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304868
by kikobar
Replied by kikobar on topic Products are not displayed after update to HikaShop 4.0.3
I got the problem solved by myself by editing the default menu that holds the display of hikashop.
In the 'Category Options' I changed Show Image to 'Yes', and the products started to display, but with the category picture on the top.
Then I changed the Show Image back to 'No', and hikashop started to behave as per normal.
In the 'Category Options' I changed Show Image to 'Yes', and the products started to display, but with the category picture on the top.
Then I changed the Show Image back to 'No', and hikashop started to behave as per normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds