- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
CSV Export
7 years 5 months ago #305847
by phiddius
CSV Export was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi
I appear to have an anomaly when exporting products in CSV
I can export products associated with multiple categories fine, however, when I add a brand then try to export it fails.
Am I missing something?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi
I appear to have an anomaly when exporting products in CSV
I can export products associated with multiple categories fine, however, when I add a brand then try to export it fails.
Am I missing something?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305850
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV Export
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't remember having the possibility to select several categories and brands with the different export buttons available by default in HikaShop.
Could you provide more precise information on what you do exactly to reproduce the error on your website ?
Could you maybe provide some screenshots ?
Also, you say that the export fails. How does it fail ? Do you get any error message ? If not, can you try again with the debug mode and error reporting settings of the Joomla configuration turned on ? Do you get any error message then ?
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't remember having the possibility to select several categories and brands with the different export buttons available by default in HikaShop.
Could you provide more precise information on what you do exactly to reproduce the error on your website ?
Could you maybe provide some screenshots ?
Also, you say that the export fails. How does it fail ? Do you get any error message ? If not, can you try again with the debug mode and error reporting settings of the Joomla configuration turned on ? Do you get any error message then ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305874
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic CSV Export
Hi nicolas, apologies for the lack of clarity ..
heres 4 screenshots.
1- apply 2 x categories to a product
2 - export it - successfully
3 - add brand to that product
4 - export fails - server error 500
happens everytime, Im just testing that I can successfully import and export data for a new project with 10'000 products, so its important I get it right before I commit. Thanks in advance for any suggestions to why this may be happening
heres 4 screenshots.
1- apply 2 x categories to a product
2 - export it - successfully
3 - add brand to that product
4 - export fails - server error 500
happens everytime, Im just testing that I can successfully import and export data for a new project with 10'000 products, so its important I get it right before I commit. Thanks in advance for any suggestions to why this may be happening
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV Export
Hi,
Thank you, that's a lot more clearer.
I don't have the error on my end when I try to reproduce the issue.
Could you check the PHP error log of your server ? It should contain the error message corresponding to the issue you have.
Also, you could try to activate the "error reporting" and the "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and then try again the export with the issue. That should hopefully give more information on the error.
Thank you, that's a lot more clearer.
I don't have the error on my end when I try to reproduce the issue.
Could you check the PHP error log of your server ? It should contain the error message corresponding to the issue you have.
Also, you could try to activate the "error reporting" and the "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and then try again the export with the issue. That should hopefully give more information on the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305906
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic CSV Export
Hi nicolas,
I did that, and I got the following message:
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 142
Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 147
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 148
this is on a different domain - its my development area, I can give access to it if required
hope this helps, and thanks
I did that, and I got the following message:
Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 142
Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 147
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/mysite/public_html/dev/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/spreadsheet.php on line 148
this is on a different domain - its my development area, I can give access to it if required
hope this helps, and thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305912
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic CSV Export
HOLD ON ...
Hi nicolas,
I have tried reinstalling already, however today, I removed hikashop completely, and then reinstalled but installed the starter version first before upgrading, Ive no idea why this made any difference but its working now.
Must have just been a glitch in the installation
but thanks for looking into it.
Hi nicolas,
I have tried reinstalling already, however today, I removed hikashop completely, and then reinstalled but installed the starter version first before upgrading, Ive no idea why this made any difference but its working now.
Must have just been a glitch in the installation
but thanks for looking into it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #305907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV Export
Hi,
If you get the error again, add the code:
after the line:
in that file and that should help.
We'll add that patch on our end too as it makes sense anyways.
If you get the error again, add the code:
Code:
if( empty($value) || is_array($value) || is_object($value)) {
$value = '""';
}
Code:
function writeText($row, $col, $value, $lastOne) {
We'll add that patch on our end too as it makes sense anyways.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 5 months ago #305984
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic CSV Export
thanks nicolas ..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds