- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Payment checkout veriables
7 years 4 months ago #306626
by brayo12
Payment checkout veriables was created by brayo12
I have the very latest version of Hikashop. I want to know where the checkout form is or rather, which variables are sent to a payment method and in which file can I access them?
I want to send these variables to a new payment gateway I am adding.
I want to send these variables to a new payment gateway I am adding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment checkout veriables
Hi,
If you want to integrate with a new payment gateway, the best is to create your own payment plugin.
On our developer documentation, we have an example payment plugin you can rely on to build your own payment plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The files of this plugin are heavily commented so that you can understand what needs to be done.
You can see there that the "payment checkout variables" are available in the onAfterOrderConfirm function in the $order variable.
If you want to integrate with a new payment gateway, the best is to create your own payment plugin.
On our developer documentation, we have an example payment plugin you can rely on to build your own payment plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The files of this plugin are heavily commented so that you can understand what needs to be done.
You can see there that the "payment checkout variables" are available in the onAfterOrderConfirm function in the $order variable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds