- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Error uploading product images and updated component
- alistair2802
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #306914
by alistair2802
Error uploading product images and updated component was created by alistair2802
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
madebyleah.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 74.0.3729.169
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : As below (I have turned on debug and error reporting to max but they don't give any extra information to that listed below)
I'm getting the error message "Error 7" when trying to upload an image for a new product. I've noticed that I'm not on the latest version (4.1.0) but when I try and install that (from both tar.gz or zip file, Joomla gives the following error "There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package".
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 74.0.3729.169
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : As below (I have turned on debug and error reporting to max but they don't give any extra information to that listed below)
I'm getting the error message "Error 7" when trying to upload an image for a new product. I've noticed that I'm not on the latest version (4.1.0) but when I try and install that (from both tar.gz or zip file, Joomla gives the following error "There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Unable to find install package".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error uploading product images and updated component
Hi,
Updating would indeed be a good idea.
That can probably help.
Regarding the error you have during the install, it indicates that either:
- your tmp path is not writable. So check on that path in the Joomla configuration and on your server.
- or the max upload limit or max post size of your php.ini is smaller than the install package. So you can increase them, or do an install via FTP to circumvent the upload issue completely:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Updating would indeed be a good idea.
That can probably help.
Regarding the error you have during the install, it indicates that either:
- your tmp path is not writable. So check on that path in the Joomla configuration and on your server.
- or the max upload limit or max post size of your php.ini is smaller than the install package. So you can increase them, or do an install via FTP to circumvent the upload issue completely:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
The following user(s) said Thank You: alistair2802
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds