- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
Chechout page is a mass
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago #308596
by janvankuijk
Chechout page is a mass was created by janvankuijk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
animatie.online/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : -
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
We can't get the checkout page proper.
Have a look:
animatie.online/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : -
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
We can't get the checkout page proper.
Have a look:
animatie.online/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308603
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Chechout page is a mass
Hi,
This comes from some CSS from the file animatie.online/plugins/system/yjsg/assets/css/typo.css of the yjsg extension:
monosnap.com/file/gMakgUStxXS7GpphqVVvSGlwsEhoBR
If I deactivate that CSS the form displays fine:
monosnap.com/file/Pc2dMaWjUWwk9pv375LgNe6ki3oqeR
I would recommend reporting that issue to them.
This comes from some CSS from the file animatie.online/plugins/system/yjsg/assets/css/typo.css of the yjsg extension:
monosnap.com/file/gMakgUStxXS7GpphqVVvSGlwsEhoBR
If I deactivate that CSS the form displays fine:
monosnap.com/file/Pc2dMaWjUWwk9pv375LgNe6ki3oqeR
I would recommend reporting that issue to them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds