- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Syntax error, unexpected 'unset' after updating to Hikashop Essential 4.2.2
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #312058
by mare88
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected 'unset' (T_UNSET), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
/.../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php:951
Good morning!
I updated yesterday to Hikashop Essential 4.2.2 and since then I don't have access to the e-shop, neither at the frontend nor at the backend. The following error appears:
0 - syntax error, unexpected 'unset' (T_UNSET), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
Could you please help me out?
Thank you in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected 'unset' (T_UNSET), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
/.../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php:951
Good morning!
I updated yesterday to Hikashop Essential 4.2.2 and since then I don't have access to the e-shop, neither at the frontend nor at the backend. The following error appears:
0 - syntax error, unexpected 'unset' (T_UNSET), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
Could you please help me out?
Thank you in advance!
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by mare88.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Syntax error, unexpected 'unset' after updating to Hikashop Essential 4.2.2
Hi,
I'm not able to access your backend as I'm getting the error
We had a faulty package up for an hour yesterday until we realised the issue and fixed it so you must have used that faulty package when you updated.
So, just download again the install package on our website and install it on yours again and it should then work.
I'm not able to access your backend as I'm getting the error
However, I think the solution is easy.Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator/ on this server.
We had a faulty package up for an hour yesterday until we realised the issue and fixed it so you must have used that faulty package when you updated.
So, just download again the install package on our website and install it on yours again and it should then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312070
by mare88
Replied by mare88 on topic Syntax error, unexpected 'unset' after updating to Hikashop Essential 4.2.2
Thank you very much Nicolas!
Indeed, that was the solution. All is ok now.
Indeed, that was the solution. All is ok now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds