- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
All products show in every category
6 years 11 months ago #312126
by Conny
All products show in every category was created by Conny
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ipomal-galerie.nl/index.php/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.16-1+b2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox / Google Chrome (latest versions)
I use Hikashop for several years now, but after the latest update (4.2.2) all products show in all categories. Also under the category-page. How can I solve this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.16-1+b2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox / Google Chrome (latest versions)
I use Hikashop for several years now, but after the latest update (4.2.2) all products show in all categories. Also under the category-page. How can I solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariussport
-
- Offline
- Test fase
6 years 11 months ago #312136
by mariussport
Replied by mariussport on topic All products show in every category
yes i have he same problem, Worse is that the products in the category are not presenting.
Marius
Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic All products show in every category
Hi,
Please try to add the line:
$params->set('content_synchronize', 1);
after the line:
$main_div_name = 'hikashop_category_information_module_'.$params->get('id');
in the file "listing" of the view "category" via the menu Display>Views.
That should fix the problem (it did when I reproduced the problem on my end.
Please try to add the line:
$params->set('content_synchronize', 1);
after the line:
$main_div_name = 'hikashop_category_information_module_'.$params->get('id');
in the file "listing" of the view "category" via the menu Display>Views.
That should fix the problem (it did when I reproduced the problem on my end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mariussport
-
- Offline
- Test fase
6 years 11 months ago #312146
by mariussport
Replied by mariussport on topic All products show in every category
thanks that is good working
regards,
Marius
regards,
Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312175
by Conny
Replied by Conny on topic All products show in every category
I'm sorry, it doesn't work on my site. What can I do now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic All products show in every category
Hi,
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours.
That will add the patch and it should hopefully works.
Also, make sure that you clear the cache of your website if activated via System>Clear cache in your Joomla backend.
If that still doesn't work, we would need a backend access to check things out.
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours.
That will add the patch and it should hopefully works.
Also, make sure that you clear the cache of your website if activated via System>Clear cache in your Joomla backend.
If that still doesn't work, we would need a backend access to check things out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312189
by Conny
Replied by Conny on topic All products show in every category
Yes, That worked.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds