- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
Unable to change, save or update language file
6 years 11 months ago #312295
by OtenKing1
Unable to change, save or update language file was created by OtenKing1
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.paardenmestonderzoek.com/administrat...sk=latest&code=nl-NL
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi all,
I am having a strange problem with my language file. I get the message there is a new language file and if I choose to get it from the server and click "save" Joomla/Hikashop appears to freeze up. Same thing happens when I just open the language file and click "save".
It happens with the normal english language file, as well as with my personal dutch language file.
Any ideas?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi all,
I am having a strange problem with my language file. I get the message there is a new language file and if I choose to get it from the server and click "save" Joomla/Hikashop appears to freeze up. Same thing happens when I just open the language file and click "save".
It happens with the normal english language file, as well as with my personal dutch language file.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #312300
by OtenKing1
Replied by OtenKing1 on topic Unable to change, save or update language file
Short add to the issue above;
When I open the Languages page, I suddenly have a notice as follows;
INSTALL_MISSING_LANGUAGE_IN_JOOMLA
And al my remarks in the Override section of the language file are gone now :ohmy:
Edit: After getting the message above I reinstalled the correct language file. Unfortunately, problem still occurs.
When I open the Languages page, I suddenly have a notice as follows;
INSTALL_MISSING_LANGUAGE_IN_JOOMLA
And al my remarks in the Override section of the language file are gone now :ohmy:
Edit: After getting the message above I reinstalled the correct language file. Unfortunately, problem still occurs.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by OtenKing1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #312298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to change, save or update language file
Hi,
It's probably some security extension or apache module on your server blocking the saving because the files are too big.
In such case, I would recommend to circumvent the problem by manually uploading them via FTP to the languages/en-GB/ and languages/nl-NL/ folders of your website
It's probably some security extension or apache module on your server blocking the saving because the files are too big.
In such case, I would recommend to circumvent the problem by manually uploading them via FTP to the languages/en-GB/ and languages/nl-NL/ folders of your website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds