- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
6 years 7 months ago #316186
by paul_sugg
I need to create site that displays prices in Euros was created by paul_sugg
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hello, my site sites default currency is £. But when someone is logged in with a Poland address, I want them to see prices in Euros ideally. I can't find a way of doing this. Hikashop recognises his location and presents the correct shipping method for that country but not the local currency.
Assuming this is not possible I tried to activate the Currency Switcher module but it is not there in module manager. I have reinstalled the latest version (business) and it is still not there.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
Hello, my site sites default currency is £. But when someone is logged in with a Poland address, I want them to see prices in Euros ideally. I can't find a way of doing this. Hikashop recognises his location and presents the correct shipping method for that country but not the local currency.
Assuming this is not possible I tried to activate the Currency Switcher module but it is not there in module manager. I have reinstalled the latest version (business) and it is still not there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316205
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
I found it as shown on your documentation - but it does not show in Modules Manager - how do I assign position etc?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 7 months ago #316206
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
Hello,
That's weird, you'll just have to create a new content menu of the type "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module".
Also, regarding the "Hikashop Geolocation Plugin" you should set the "Set currency" option to yes if you want the currency to dynamically change.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
That's weird, you'll just have to create a new content menu of the type "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module".
Also, regarding the "Hikashop Geolocation Plugin" you should set the "Set currency" option to yes if you want the currency to dynamically change.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316219
by lousyfool
Hi,
That's a typo... should be "create a new module of the type...".
Means, in Joomla's module manager, click "new" and find it in the list.
If it's not in the list, go to Extensions -> Managa -> Manage, search for "currency", and make sure the module is enabled there.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
Mohamed Thelji wrote: ... you'll just have to create a new content menu of the type "HikaShop Currency Switcher Module".
Hi,
That's a typo... should be "create a new module of the type...".
Means, in Joomla's module manager, click "new" and find it in the list.
If it's not in the list, go to Extensions -> Managa -> Manage, search for "currency", and make sure the module is enabled there.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316224
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
I assumed the module would already be there and was looking in the manager - but have now created a new module of that type. Maybe the documentation should be updated to make this clear? Currently, it just says search for Currency Switcher, it assumes one is already created.
As always thanks for the great support.
As always thanks for the great support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316229
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
Hi,
An instance of the currency switcher is created by default when HikaShop is being installed for the first time on the website.
If you don't have it, it means that either you're using a template pack with HikaShop preinstalled and that module missing, or you removed it from the website at some point, or there was a problem during the installation process.
That's why the documentation is written like that
An instance of the currency switcher is created by default when HikaShop is being installed for the first time on the website.
If you don't have it, it means that either you're using a template pack with HikaShop preinstalled and that module missing, or you removed it from the website at some point, or there was a problem during the installation process.
That's why the documentation is written like that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #316241
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic I need to create site that displays prices in Euros
OK thanks - it must have been deleted at some point in the past for some reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds